 Technic / 1835
    Questions on power puller —Michael Firman
   Looking at the latest argos catalogue, I got my first good look at the Power Puller. A few questions for those of you who know more than me: 1) Can you actually steer it? (Is it possible with all those wheels?) 2) The chains going to the engions (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Questions on power puller —David C. Pyatt
   Tractor pulling may be mostly a North American sport, although I have seen some German sites as well... for a view of what it's all about without needing the earplugs (Trust me, they rank up with Top Fuel dragsters for noise level) check out (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Questions on power puller (new Technic Set) —Paul Sinasohn
   There's a Power Puller set (#8457) up for auction on Yahoo, with picture. (URL) not my auction; this is just an informational posting Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.auction)