 Technic / 1733
1732  |  1734
Subject:
What set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 07:42:38 GMT

Hello,

I have just got a box of used Lego. {without drawings :-( }
Among the parts was 3 or 4 white ski'es, like those in
8620 (snowcar with ski). What set can these white ski'es
be from?

There was also two yellow tailwings with the number 5.
This could be from 8225 but are the other sets with these
wings?

Lars Gertsen - Denmark