 Technic / 1734
Re: What set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Lars Gertsen writes:
Hello,

I have just got a box of used Lego. {without drawings :-( }
Among the parts was 3 or 4 white ski'es, like those in
8620 (snowcar with ski). What set can these white ski'es
be from?

I think the technic ones were all red or yellow. Ice planet sets (and perhaps
others) had white. The 6834:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=6834-1&f=1&r=1

All the ice planet sets:
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?SearchType=ShowSubtheme&Theme=space&Subthe
me=iceplanet2002

Scott A

There was also two yellow tailwings with the number 5.
This could be from 8225 but are the other sets with these
wings?

Lars Gertsen - Denmark