 Technic / 16913 (-20)
  Re: Technic Figure LDraw model

Very nice! (14 years ago, 3-Dec-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Technic Figure LDraw model

(URL) This (URL) post> pushed me to complete the hard work of Donal Sutter and Orion Pobursky and model the missing parts of Technic Figure. Posing the figure may be quite tricky, but thanks to the advanced rotations features of LeoCAD, it's (...) (14 years ago, 3-Dec-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Hispabrick Magazine 009

(...) Link should work now. (14 years ago, 1-Dec-10, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Hispabrick Magazine 009

It is our pleasure to announce the release of (URL) Hispabrick Magazine 009>. In this issue you you will find a wide variety of articles and interviews. Among other items, there is an interview with LDD Development Manager Claus Matthiesen by (...) (14 years ago, 30-Nov-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: "Lobster" - Mecanum wheel car drives in any direction

Purely awesome! (...) ...with great success! Philo (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic)

  "Lobster" - Mecanum wheel car drives in any direction

Here is something I've been wanting to make for a long time, finally made possible by an amazing design for "Mecanum wheels" due to Zblj over at (URL) Eurobricks>. (3 URLs) Mecanum wheels are similar to "omniwheels" except that the small wheels are (...) (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

(...) Very nice implementation! How robust is the construction with the curved bricks? I would think this might come apart over time... Looking forward to seeing the GBC application! (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

(...) Amazing - congratulations! I would not have expected anything like 30 minutes to be possible. That's also a neat solution to the concentric hands problem. (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Motorized Excavator - expensive!!!

(...) (URL) is an old thread, but looks like there are some hard facts that LEGO is aware of Technic being more popular in Europe than the US. Read the details in the URL I provided above. LEGO has not figured out how to tap into the US market and (...) (14 years ago, 20-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Machine Made of Lego Builds Anything You Want — Out of Lego

(...) Thanks John, that's really cool. BTW if anyone is having trouble with the page in that link, try this one instead: (URL). Also added a couple of other groups. ROSCO (14 years ago, 21-Oct-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Metal Grudge - Racing Tank

(...) Great little tank! And GREAT photo work! (14 years ago, 17-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

(...) Thanks, Eric - Your own clock and clock pages have provided much inspiration. (14 years ago, 9-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

This is really nice. Eric (...) (14 years ago, 8-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

(...) I suppose I DO have a bit of a fixation... I have been looking out for a true "wind-up" motor, but don't have one yet. My solution is to have one gear in the drive train that slides out of position to disengage the drive from the clockwork and (...) (14 years ago, 7-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wind-Up Clock

(...) Aren't you a bit obsessed by time? ;o) Very nice clock! I don't see how you wind-up the pull back motors - perhaps a true windup motor such as (URL) would have been easier to use? Philo (14 years ago, 7-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Wind-Up Clock

I wanted to create a clock that did not rely on weights for the drive. I connected two pull-back motors to create a "wind-up" clock that indicates minutes and seconds and will run for about 30 minutes on one winding. (URL) More pictures, links and a (...) (14 years ago, 6-Oct-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

(...) Excellent! I enjoyed the video. (14 years ago, 26-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

Very clever! I myself have been playing around with those quarter circle bricks, great to see what you did! You are right, the mechanism works well, both directions! Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

In lugnet.technic, Jetro de Chateau wrote: I now have a small movie on YouTube. I wasn't able to upload it on Brickshelf... (URL) Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder: (...) (14 years ago, 22-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

(...) Maybe you could provide some deep links... Jetro (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact