 Technic / 16882
    Re: Motorized Excavator - expensive!!! —Ram Sreerangam
   I know at another very large toy company that there is a person who comes up with the price of a toy (fulltime employee(s)!). It does not always have to do with the actual cost in creating the product. There has always been a suspicion that Technic (...) (14 years ago, 12-Aug-10, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Motorized Excavator - expensive!!! —Ram Sreerangam
   (...) (URL) is an old thread, but looks like there are some hard facts that LEGO is aware of Technic being more popular in Europe than the US. Read the details in the URL I provided above. LEGO has not figured out how to tap into the US market and (...) (14 years ago, 20-Nov-10, to lugnet.technic)