 Technic / 16858 (-5)
  Re: Set 8482

(...) You are right, but there are people (like me) who read it. (...) Good, then you are set (don't forget the antennas). (...) It was available in Dutch from an FTP that has since disappeared, but honestly, unless you want the building (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, FTX)

  Re: Set 8482

(...) Thanks The robotics Cybermaster group looks dead - nothing for 2 years. I do not have the remote control (RF tower), as I found in the papers and invetory. I dont have time, but I am thinking of taking the elektronics out and building my own. (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Set 8482

(...) Hi there, Did you have a look at the inventory? As long as you have RF tower and the antennas (at least 2 of them) in addition to the big blue/green brick you are fine. There are indeed 3 touch sensors in the set and a couple of electric wires (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Set 8482

Hi A friend gave me a used set 8482 - now I wonder what to :) I am going to use some parts of it, but: 1) there is no remote control - only the receiver / motor - how much can it do? Any idea of keeping it? There is an extra motor, it can be (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are My Datsville Posts Off-topic?

(...) Yes, you were right. After my next Datsville update post, this fellow mailed me again and asked my to stop e-mailing him. This time it clearly indicates that he gets unwanted news-by-mail updates. I have forwarded the problem to the two Admin (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jun-10, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact