 Technic / 16856
Re: Set 8482
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi

A friend gave me a used set 8482 - now I wonder what to :)
I am going to use some parts of it, but:

1) there is no remote control - only the receiver / motor -
how much can it do? Any idea of keeping it?
There is an extra motor, it can be controller to?
3 inputs (switches I asume)

2) there is no cd or cable - question same as in 1

WBR
Sonnich

Hi there,

Did you have a look at the inventory?
As long as you have RF tower and the antennas (at least 2 of them) in addition
to the big blue/green brick you are fine.
There are indeed 3 touch sensors in the set and a couple of electric wires to
hook them up to the three yellow ports. The extra motor can be connected (and
controlled through) the black port. Building instructions and a programming
environment come on the CD, but you can also use NQC to program the Cybermaster
using the BricxCC interface.
The cable is a standard female-Female serial cable.
If you have further questions feel free to ask or have a look at the LUGNET
robotics Cybermaster group.

Jetro