 Technic / 16812
    Re: Where you all at? —Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia
   As far as I know, "LEGO Technic" is not a registered trademark by LEGO, and thus it has been decided to write it as "Technic" which means without capital letters. If you remember old logo, used also lowercase letters. Don't know however, why TLG has (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Where you all at? —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) The LEGO Group used to claim TECHNIC as a trademark, as recently as 2006 (that I could find online). We've always used it in all caps (as well as BIONICLE, BTW) on LUGNET (such as in the set database) because it was the proper way to write it (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)