 Technic / 16803 (-5)
  Re: Where you all at?

(...) :) I'm thinking to add a discussion forum to TechnicBRICKs for too long!... :( But actually hardly have the time to post what I'd like and have in queue, so a forum is just another item in the queue, as it would mean a considerable time (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) Hi Tobbe, Long time, no talk ;o) (...) Pretty much indeed, except for some activity in CAD section, main reason why I'm still here... (...) Little more to offer (TBs is very good, but it's not a direct replacement!). NXTasy forum is vary (...) (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Where you all at?

Hi there! So I'm getting the gears running again and LUGNET has died, more or less. Where have all the Technic buffs gone to do their chit-chat? I've found this blog (URL) which keep me sort of in the loop... (15 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Linked cranks mechanical puzzle

(...) So do I... Now I just have to find how to align again the fingers without dismantling everything ;o) Philo (15 years ago, 7-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Linked cranks mechanical puzzle

(...) Really nice. And thanks for the LDraw instructions. I really like building this kind of contraptions and mechanisms. Jetro (15 years ago, 6-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact