 Technic / 16723 (-5)
  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) A minor MINOR quibble with the 8880 page, the hubs and tires were actually used in *two* other sets, rather than just one. Very much enjoyed your text and images, though. VERY nicely done. -- joshua (15 years ago, 4-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Advice Needed in Choosing the Best LEGO Mini Solar Panels?

(...) These are very inexpensive compared to the one encased in green. (4 URLs) Clifton D. Chambers (15 years ago, 4-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

YUMMY!!!! I love the Technopedia Web Site! You did a lot of work, for sure. Please accept my sincere thanks for the work you did on the 8880 page. You rock! Its been so long since I built that set, I hardly remember some of the construction goodies. (...) (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice Needed in Choosing the Best LEGO Mini Solar Panels?

(...) Wait, there are more types of solar panels besides the green ones sold in the Pitsco-Dacta catalogs? ($30+/ea) Wow, cool project, please post more when you can! Eric Sophie (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Advice Needed in Choosing the Best LEGO Mini Solar Panels?

My plan is to build a small solar farm as part of a train display, using ten to twenty of the solar LEGO solar panels and connecting them together in a series to maybe power a wind turbine, so some of electrical powered item as oppose to using a (...) (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact