 Technic / 16676
Re: New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 16:24:33 GMT

   But what’s wrong with the traditional caliper design? With that you have both the width and depth measuring possibilities in the same tool:

Nothing wrong (you nicely prove it!). Except that I wanted the probe of the depthmeter to be as thin as possible (thinner than an axle).

If you have some constructions details of your calipers, that would be appreciated!

Philo