 Technic / 16638 (-10)
  Re: Using the new PF remote for Technic

(...) BTW, forgot to mention that the protocol indeed defines 7 PWM steps in each direction (forward/backward) plus the Float and Break states. (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Using the new PF remote for Technic

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for sharing with your findings about the new PF remote with us! I haven't played with it yet, so was very curious to know about some implementation details and you gave full light on those. From your description the remote (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Using the new PF remote for Technic

(...) .... (...) ... (...) ... (...) .... (...) Thanks for the feedback! Im not surprised the power level is not continuous, its a digital signal not analogue! iirc its 2 bytes of data, thats the mode and data for both channels in combo mode. (There (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Using the new PF remote for Technic

Hi everyone, I just got back from Brickfest in Portland and was lucky enough to see the unveiling of the new 10194 Emerald Night train and the new Power Functions elements which can be used with it. (URL) I'm not a train guy, but I had been (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) sorry, i'm in the middle of moving all my web sites and links to a new server. you can now find the PF software and all the software that i have writen at this link: (URL) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

Hello Jetro, check this URL: (URL) found it after some googling... Greetings Maico Arts Jetro de Chateau schreef: (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Unfortunately the link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere on your new website either. Is it still available anywhere? Thanks in advance Jetro (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) Bill Are you missing a part from the ldraw library? 32449.dat is a 1x4 liftarm (without boss) and is in the model as pictured here: (URL) Part) Regards Mike (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) I agree: the input side is connected to the orbiter; the output shaft connects only to the cog. That is exactly the way mine is built. Where I disagree with the LDRAW file is the nature of the liftarm: what is shown is a 1x5 liftarm with only (...) (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Chain Precession Drive - Courtesy of TechnicBRICKs

(...) Only the input side of the orbiter is connected to a shaft (via 1x4 liftarm) the output shaft turns freely (via 1x5 liftarm) inside the orbiter and connects to the Cog Only. It should be as shown here: (URL) dont have Ldraw installed on this (...) (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact