 Technic / 16589
  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) The pole reverser has multiple uses. At it's simplest, it serves as a remote on/off switch so you don't need to be able to reach the battery box. As others have already mentioned, it also changes the polarity of the output voltage based on (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) Ah, now I see it, it's not that useless after all. Very well, I'll keep this is mind. (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)