 Technic / 16588 (-5)
  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) Interesting, so it *does* switch the winding/direction... but the only use I can make up is to keep lights on while motors stand still. Thanks, really eased my mind now that I don't have to ponder about what it does. :-) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The pole reverser - what's it do?

(...) It reversed the direction of electricity flow. For example, it makes a motor run backwards when flipped. (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

"Santeri Piippo" <arezey@SPAMgmailSPAM.com> wrote in message news:KF9zpE.L0E@lugnet.com... (...) According to (URL) does the Power Functions Pole Switch do? The pole or control switch included in 8293 - Power Functions Motor Set allows you to (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  The pole reverser - what's it do?

(URL) Looking through the Technic sets' instructions I've bumped into this part and never figured out what does it really do... so I thought to ask here. Though, I myself don't own any of these, though I wish I did! I'm kind of low with the power (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Lime Green Street Bike 8420

After finishing bilding the very cool set 8420: (URL) I decided to build it in another color like nice and friendly black or Kawasaki green ! It was not possible to grab all the neccessary parts in black so lime it is ! (URL) See the highres (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact