 Technic / 16563 (-5)
  8862, What's Wrong With This Picture?

I've been building an Ldraw model of the venerable 8862 Backhoe Loader both for fun and to enhance my page in Technicopedia. I've been doing some test renders and have posted what I have so far. Take a look and tell me what's wrong with this (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Belated flatbed design

Hello Sorry this is old, but I can't really build anymore since I am in art school. This is a design that many people have already seen, but it was tweeked, shall we say about a year ago, even though the truck has been around since 1999. The (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) At the moment, I don't intend to cover any of the above except the racers which are clearly Technic. I'd like to go back and do the supplemental packs at some point. Bionicle is right out. There was only one Discovery set which I'd call (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Interesting point. Eric, Do you intend on providing information for the Robotics themes ? If i recall correctly, you've done DACTA. what about: supplimentary packs bionicle racers racers/ferrari Discovery I don't want to overburdon you but (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truck

Hey, that's really nice! I think the way the steering and rear section functions are done make for a very cool model. Good work! (16 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact