 Technic / 16502 (-5)
  Mesh Enhancer?

Hello All, I'm just getting started in rendering with POV-Ray. You can see my first attempt at the URL below. I attempted to replicate the look of the (URL) McLaren MP-42> Formula One car using the 8458 Silver Champion model. I got the colors and (...) (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

Hello Eric, so this month is a very cheerfull one for the Mecha community. It started with marks awesome comeback and now you also state that you are still building too! (...) I really love your Bloobit. It incorporates everything I like on your (...) (16 years ago, 15-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

(...) Yep, I pulled the bulldozer apart for the motors, transmitters etc. I'm putting in my Christmas order for a Technic set with some PF linear actuators, just to see what they are like. I would really like to see TLG come up with a PF (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(URL) Bloobit Mecha Gallery> ==== New member of the Biomechanical Bricks family! Completed November 2008. Brother to the (URL) Grelnix>, 18 pounds 36 inches tall. Started summer of 2008. (URL) Features: • Two pilots, (URL) 1 in the head> and (URL) 1 (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?

(...) Interesting! I enjoy creating alternate models and instructions. I can't speak for TLG, but I will say that good things are in store for alternate model fans and frugal LEGO gift shoppers. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact