 Technic / 16493
  New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

I have just completed my skidsteer loader. I'm really pleased with it. Driven by 2 XL motors, lift uses 1 M motor and tip uses 1 M motor. It is very powerful and nicely balanced: to the rear when unloaded, and to the front when loaded. I was able to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

(...) I think that this is fabulous. I am sure you and your son had a blast making this. It is really well made, and i do not notice any jerky control. I bet your son will make his own incredible creations as he grows up. Did you get the motors off (...) (16 years ago, 13-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

(...) Yep, I pulled the bulldozer apart for the motors, transmitters etc. I'm putting in my Christmas order for a Technic set with some PF linear actuators, just to see what they are like. I would really like to see TLG come up with a PF (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)