 Technic / 16493 (-20)
  New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

I have just completed my skidsteer loader. I'm really pleased with it. Driven by 2 XL motors, lift uses 1 M motor and tip uses 1 M motor. It is very powerful and nicely balanced: to the rear when unloaded, and to the front when loaded. I was able to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Mechanical relay

Hi, recently i've participated in the Technic Indoor Racing competition. Cars were controlled using PF IR remotes. I decided to use buggy motors for my car, but the current limiter inside the IR receiver made this almost impossible (the limit is (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Tower Crane

I really enjoyed reading about how you made this. Good read. Impressive build. Thanks! (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 12 Tooth bevel gear case

(...) That's very clever. (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 12 Tooth bevel gear case

(...) Use the 12 tooth and the 20 tooth bevel gears together, like this (URL) Walter (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Tower Crane

(...) I mean "with pins", not "with studs"... Philo (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Tower Crane

A truly amazing MOC! I tried in the past to build studless truss - and I failed to get something stiff enough. Fortunately it seems that the new beam and L-shape beams with studs help a lot! Congratulations! Philo (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  MOC: Tower Crane

I have recently finished a Technic Tower Crane with Power Functions. (URL) As with most of my Technic I was aiming for functionality rather than aesthetics, and I think after many hours tinkering I have achieved a successful Model. It stands at just (...) (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: New MOC - Dump truck

(...) Sorry, that should read 'between 25 and 47'. (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC - Dump truck

(...) Hello all again. It has been brought to my attention that the folder I pointed to above has not yet been moderated (thanks Parax for the headsup!). Here, then, are some deep links: (URL) you can probably tell, the files are not named (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

Thank you very much for the flash back into time. I grew up on Technic / Expert Builder, but have stored it all away. Very exciting to see it again! Great work! Thanks, Scott (16 years ago, 17-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Fantastic news! I'm really glad you're still going with this :-) (16 years ago, 17-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Always appreciated when it arrives! Philo (16 years ago, 17-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Three metres long heavy beam transport

(...) The pictures in my post disappeared unfortunately (another webserver). But in a meanwhile I changed something to give it a new look. Actually it is a new model but this time it didn't took me two years to build it. Two months were enough. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

At long last, I have completed the year 1990 and added it to (URL) Technicopedia>. Sets 8064, 8094, 8825, 8830, 8840, and 8850 have been added. It has been 7 months since the last update. (URL) Eric Albrecht (16 years ago, 16-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !!

  Re: 12 Tooth bevel gear case

(...) The (URL) 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT> set uses them to drive the legs because a lot of torque is needed to move all that weight -- you can hear the motor straining with every step. (16 years ago, 15-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

(...) There are several possibilities (45° angle between their long axis? Between their short axis?), but note that by using pieces that slide along axles you can get any spacing (and therefore any angle). Here's a really simple example (Deeplink): (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

(...) [LDrawPart 924] Gives you exactly 45 degrees, only 1 stud wide, pretty strong, and a bit of flexibility. Using 3/4 pins and liftarms you should be able to attach it to beams and keep it all inside 2 studs wide. ROSCO (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  How can I align something to this angle?

I need to align a technic brick as close as possible to 45 degrees as the part geometry and physical limitations would allow it. I've studied some probable solutions and can come close with ordinary technic bricks and plates in between, but I'm (...) (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact