 Technic / 16358 (-10)
  Skid steer: 8271 alternate

Hi. After seeing more alternates here, I was reminded of an alternate I uploaded recently. I've been away for a while, and am now back with a small alternate for set 8271. This skid steer is the result: (URL) Here's the rest of the (URL) Hope to be (...) (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Pythagoras and his triangles and building

Hi all, If you are like me, you like to make things sturdy when you build them. One way to do this is to build cross links. Putting things at angles other than 90 degrees is helpful, but then you need to know some Pythagorean triples to do the (...) (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Big motorized grader by Techniker

Hello all. I can't post much anymore since art school takes most of my time, but still check the net for awesome new designs. There are not many Lego graders out there, but another one by Techniker just emerged, and its awesome! (URL) you recall, (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat

Hi, It has been a long time since I've posted here at lugnet, but I have finally finished my scale model of a F14A Tomcat (thanks to Magnus for giving me deadline :) The model is made from LEGO Technic. It has the following features: - Electric (...) (16 years ago, 17-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  New MOC: My convertible

(3 URLs) Inspired by the Arvo bros, although I don't know if this does their amazing work justice. Please let me know what you think! --Bram Custom aluminum brick keychains: (URL) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hello, The same long pump I have seen it in set 8680 too. On Erik's website you can see he uses the pump in red for the digger. In my digger it has a short pump. The only set I know of which uses the longer pump is the 8680. Apparently there is also (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

The long handle pump is mentionned here: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hi, yesterday I came a cross a strange pump from set 8680 ((URL)). This is the pump I found: (URL) What's different from usual? The piston (I'll call "piston" the black part and "cylinder" the yellow/red part) is longer, as it comes from a long (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Back to Basics (Kit Reviews)

[Crossposted to Technic] (...) I really liked this model, especially the amount of features built into a nice looking package. My only complaint was that I'd have loved to have the real unsprung rocker-bogie suspension modeled, even if it would have (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) Salut Jean-Marc, (...) Are you trying to turn this LEGO event into a gastronomical meeting! You're such a gourmet ;-) (...) I'll be there - And yes that's a central place in europe. Many people from belgium, germany, switzerland and the (...) (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact