 Technic / 16353 (-20)
  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hello, The same long pump I have seen it in set 8680 too. On Erik's website you can see he uses the pump in red for the digger. In my digger it has a short pump. The only set I know of which uses the longer pump is the 8680. Apparently there is also (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

The long handle pump is mentionned here: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hi, yesterday I came a cross a strange pump from set 8680 ((URL)). This is the pump I found: (URL) What's different from usual? The piston (I'll call "piston" the black part and "cylinder" the yellow/red part) is longer, as it comes from a long (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Back to Basics (Kit Reviews)

[Crossposted to Technic] (...) I really liked this model, especially the amount of features built into a nice looking package. My only complaint was that I'd have loved to have the real unsprung rocker-bogie suspension modeled, even if it would have (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) Salut Jean-Marc, (...) Are you trying to turn this LEGO event into a gastronomical meeting! You're such a gourmet ;-) (...) I'll be there - And yes that's a central place in europe. Many people from belgium, germany, switzerland and the (...) (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) Excellent, I was of course counting on you. Actually, I didn't even consider you had a choice ;-) Jean-Marc (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Hello Jean-Marc, I will be there :-) Greetings Maico Arts Netherlands Jean-Marc Nimal schreef: (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

(...) I should be there ... ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Hello GBC enthousiasts and others, During the Fana'Briques event in Rosheim (France), we'll try to get use of the extra space we have for the GBC to make it as big as we can! Our ambitious aim is to reach 100 of modules,last year we had 29 but there (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

(...) It's a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn't work anymore but here I place pictures of both models. First I removed the trailer and later I converted (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Last with the colored 948's

'Cause I'm unofficially out of specific pieces... (2 URLs) Green/Sand Green/Lime Green 948 (2 URLs) Orange/Dark Orange/Red 948 And the off-colours that can't get done-- (URL) After 16 948's, I can't find any more steering wheels, tires and piston (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) knowing how difficult it is to get any sort of accuracy with a LEGO-ized clock, I'm totally impressed with your solution And it looks fantastic! Very nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) I used a similar technique in the past, though I can't find a hyperlink to the solution (which was not mine, I think Chris Masi's). It worked rather well, though the main problem that I encountered was the frictionless pins slipping out of the (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Train coupler designs was Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) Well... here's a technic coupler which has the same range of movement, almost the same dimensions and is rotationally symmetric. (URL) I've cross-posted this to .technic in case the good people there can come up with something smaller and/or (...) (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Posted some updated pics of the ballast cart.... (URL) updatetes to follow...(if I can ever get back to building) -Alvin. (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tick Tock... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) Very nice work! And (URL) as I know> it's always risky to announce a MOC on April 1st. (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Tick Tock... The Flying Octopus Clock

Hello, I just finished a new Lego clock. It is driven by a 6lbs weight. It has a run time of about 25 hours. It chimes the hour on the hour. All pieces are Lego except the chime, the weight, & the 80lbs fireline. I'm going to make a mlcad file when (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  My new love...

I didn't think it'd happen... I mean, we all love the original blue (URL) But when I put a BL order in for some dark blue technic beams... well, all bets were off! (URL) I mean, just look at it! (URL) And compared to the original (2 URLs) And all 15 (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

oops try this (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

Sneak Peak (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact