 Technic / 16226
    Re: Digicomp II —Alexander Holroyd
   (...) Quite so. But an all-LEGO implementation is still a remarkable achievement. The patent for (...) It would be great to see a version of Dr Nim too. This might also be more of a manageable project for those with limited time and resources! Then (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Digicomp II —Brian Davis
   (...) Thank you. I had some comments from the students who built a K'nex computer a while back, and one of the things he complemented me on was staying "pure" to the medium I selected, and not to use heavier ball bearings etc. I guess purism in that (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)