 Technic / 16208 (-10)
  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) Looks like LEGO has finally updated their light units to make use of white LEDS. (I've been doing this for my models for the past several years...) I'm sure that some builders will find this set interesting, although I would personally be much (...) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New TECHNIC sets for Fall 2008

(...) The real stuff, not only the box, as befor. (2 URLs) See more (URL) (17 years ago, 1-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New Power Functions Electronics Folder

The new Power Functions Electronics folder in my Brickshelf: (URL) contains circuits and pictures of how to use electronics with your PF parts. So far there are PF lead mods, a light direction, latch and flash circuit, which can keep train lights on (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at: (URL) There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed. give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: RSRA-2008

After Ian and I did all the technical building creating our Robot Arms, it was time to build control cabins on top of the arms! I had fun and made not only a control cabin, but I figured all good robot arm's have a Castle at the back, right? (7 (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: I have 4 of the 9v geared motors. Any project ideas?

"Sam Gardiner" <sentryiii@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JvBpLF.L71@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  I have 4 of the 9v geared motors. Any project ideas?

I have two 8735 sets and a Mindstorms set, so for power I have an RCX and two battery boxes. I've had 3 motors for a good 5 years now, so I ordered a second 8735 set and it arrived today. :) Any project ideas? Cool MOCs out there I could replicate? (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) Very good. Have you done experiments to map the power level settings to RPM? I am guessing that each of the 7 steps sets literally a power level (PWM width) and not a speed. Have you done experiments under load to see what happens to the speed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Could it be that the long range mode of IR is not set (I saw no reference to range setting in your source, and I don't know the default state). Despite the difference in carrier frequency, the RCX 1.0 and RCX2.0 are able to dialog albeit with (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) I just tried the new commands with a home-made NXT-controlled IR remote. I was able to get them to work without a problem. I verified the single-output PWM mode, which starts a motor at a given power level, in which it stays indefinitely (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact