 Technic / 16204
Re: RSRA-2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:12:50 GMT

After Ian and I did all the technical building creating our Robot Arms, it was time to build control cabins on top of the arms!

I had fun and made not only a control cabin, but I figured all good robot arm’s have a Castle at the back, right?

I still think the control cabin needs a little jazzing up.
Perhaps some side steps and rails to make it look like a loco on top.

I will see what Ian made on Wednesday!

Eric