 Technic / 16181
    Re: RSRA-2008 —Eric Sophie
   (...) Ian and I have completed our Robot Arms. We made several adjustments to the original design. Including an upgrade to the end effector. We removed the NXT motor and opted to use a 9v geared motor instead. The gripper now uses a clutch gear to (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: RSRA-2008 —Eric Sophie
   After Ian and I did all the technical building creating our Robot Arms, it was time to build control cabins on top of the arms! I had fun and made not only a control cabin, but I figured all good robot arm's have a Castle at the back, right? (7 (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)