 Technic / 16179
Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:15:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Rafe Donahue wrote:

Thanks, Brian, for providing once again that sick, humbling
feeling that I'm now feeling.  <sigh>

That's OK, you must have missed the original thread I introduced this on, where
I directly blamed you for my obsession:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=16030

Ah ha!  Thanks for pointing me back to that thread.  You are correct; I had not
seen the whole thing.  In reading through it, I recalled reading it when it was
fresh but lost interest when some yahoo screwed up the 3-4-5 right triangle
angle measures...

I'll admit right here that I know nothing of these M and Q and A registers
(sounds like people from a James Bond film) so I'll have to do some more
reading; why can't you people allow me to simply wallow in my ignorance rather
than forcing me to improve my skill set?