 Technic / 16172
  Re: Wheel design

"mikeheide" <mikeheide@web.de> wrote in message news:Juvytp.8M9@lugnet.com... (...) I think what he's saying is that most car wheel hubs are designed so that the centre of pivot for the wheel is around where the centre of the diameter of the hub (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) If I'm interpreting right, I think what you are talking about is a way to make things so that if the wheels are turned in a stationary vehicle, there is no force to move the front end of the vehicle. The wheels turn around the spot where the (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)