 Technic / 15986
    Re: Technicopedia —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Snip (...) Cool concept, and looking forward to your progress. Since I never had any technic as a child, and only recently been seeking out older, and new technic sets I personally love the animations of so many set I have never seen or owned. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technicopedia —Eric Albrecht
   (...) Your respons is exactly why I am doing this. When I first got into Technic, I knew I wanted to collect some of the older sets, but it was hard to decide which. The only resource available was the Lugnet list which shows a picture of each set, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)