 Technic / 15875
Re: Quirks with advanced technic cars (4WD, steering, suspension)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:33:38 GMT

.

I've seen Ackerman steering correction done in LEGO, but of course I can't find
it now that I'm trying to look for it specifically. It might have been in one of
those older "building robots using LEGO and the RCX"-type books.

On page 5-81 from Dean Hystad's "Building LEGO Robots for FLL" there are some
interesting comments on the subject.

http://www.hightechkids.org/?1-3-20-blrforfllversion1.3.pdf

The whole book is worth a reading.

Didier

PS - Les lecteurs francophones peuvent bénéficier d'une lecture en français :

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=463

pdf : http://www.freelug.org/IMG/pdf/FLL.pdf