 Technic / 1569
1568  |  1570
Subject:
Steering Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:28:45 GMT

I am working on a vehicle which requires two sets of steerable wheels.
Unfortunately, I only have one set of suspension arms from <set:8858>.

See:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8858-1995/8858-22.html

I would like to come up with a custom arraingement which performs the same
function, only using common parts. I will be using the same wheels as are used
in set 8858 and would like to have about the same ground clearance when
finished. Vehicle width will be around 16 studs (give or take a little). If
anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would be very greatful. I would even be
willing to trade for the arms and linkages shown in the instruction scan if
anyone is willing to part with them.

Thanks,

-Duane