 Technic / 1570
Re: Steering Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:42:31 GMT

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8858-1995/8858-22.html

I would like to come up with a custom arraingement which performs the same
function, only using common parts.

I have worked quite a bit with steering wheel suspension.  Here are
two examples which may inspire you:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/versatile-chassis/
    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/beach-buggy/

You can take a look at the MPEG animation in the first site for an
explanation as to how the suspension works.

Here's more food for thought as well:

    http://staticip.cx/~benw/lego/car/
    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/independent-suspension/

Fredrik