 Technic / 1567
Re: Parts better or worse in older sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:07:33 GMT

Lars Gertsen wrote:

Hello,

I have just got an old technic set 855 (Crane). I can feel
that some of the parts are made of harder kind of plastic.
Anybody experienced problems with older parts? I dont
know what the parts are called. It is those black axils and
the rings/tubes you can press onto them.

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

I think the parts that are softer today are gears, locking connectors
and steering plates (I mean 1xN plates with two holes and teeth with N-2
studs) and yes I had very big problems with those steering plates and
locking connectors. I have several of them broken.

Selçuk