 Technic / 15629
Re: Power Functions Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:24:51 GMT

WOW!!!!

Please allow me to express how COOL that is.  I think you have found the
perfect use for this new motor and control system.

The new IR controller, and Motors will free many MOC's of the
unrealistic wires that still shackle the rest of us.

I can't wait to see what Jenifer C and Iain H and others can come up.

Good job Philippe!

Chris

Philippe Hurbain wrote:
A 1.2m <http://philohome.com/towercrane/tc.htm tower crane>, built to exercise
the new remote controlled Power Functions motors that are to be available in
late 2007 sets, such as the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2239931 8275 Technic Bulldozer>

<http://philohome.com/towercrane/tc.htm
<http://philohome.com/towercrane/crane1-v.jpg>>