 Robotics / 26937
Re: Power Functions Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:03:14 GMT

Wow, so you are also one of the chosen ones to make our collective
mouths water...
Would it be hard (or legally possible at this time) to add these motors
to your lovely 9v motor comparison on your site to give us an even
better idea of what they can do?

regards
linmix

Philippe Hurbain wrote:
A 1.2m <http://philohome.com/towercrane/tc.htm tower crane>, built to exercise
the new remote controlled Power Functions motors that are to be available in
late 2007 sets, such as the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2239931 8275 Technic Bulldozer>

<http://philohome.com/towercrane/tc.htm
<http://philohome.com/towercrane/crane1-v.jpg>>