 Robotics / 26938
Re: Power Functions Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow, so you are also one of the chosen ones to make our collective
mouths water...

Yes ;o)

Would it be hard (or legally possible at this time) to add these motors
to your lovely 9v motor comparison on your site to give us an even
better idea of what they can do?

I have yet to perform the measurements, but I can tell you that the big motor is
really powerful (comparable to NXT motor), with a rotation speed around 200 rpm.
The other one is quite good too, should be significatively more powerful than
the old 9V motor. Turns at about 400rpm.

More when I have done the measurements and get the green light to publish
them...

Philo