 Technic / 1557
  Re: Got my first Robo-Rider.. my first impressions....

Confirmed, K-Mart has the RoboRiders on the shelves before everyone else. I just picked of 4 of the 6 at my local K. There's something I want to check now. Remember how Lego said Throwbot disk distribution was random but in reality each Throwbot (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my first Robo-Rider.. my first impressions....

(...) Since only wanted 2, I opted for Onyx & Power (they have the best merge). Power: Blade & Surge Onyx: Blast (missile launcher guy) and...Blast. So I'd say it's probably random and I got screwed. (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Got my first Robo-Rider.. my first impressions....

(...) Yeah, I was just at a Target and a Dust was already opened, it had Driller, Scout, and Dynamite. So it's random. (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)