 Technic / 15480
  How to use this part to flip something?

(URL) been looking at this part, Technic, Arm 2 x 5 with 1/4 Gear 8 Tooth Double Bevel, and I figure it should be simple enough to use it to flip something to one side, but I'd like to know if anyone has tried doing this in a Technic creation of (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to use this part to flip something?

(...) I used that part to act as the fulcrum and geared lever for the suspension on my (URL) Blue Quad>. (URL) (...) I used the part to create an shock absorb/dampen system, because the part is also used as a fulcrum, the shock returns it to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:JApuop.Jny@lugnet.com... (...) That's an awesome model there! Any chance you can show how you used the part in a separate image? (...) I see. Well, almost! ;-) But that's a load of eye (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to use this part to flip something?

(...) I realized in this picture, you can see a little more of the part in the lower left of this image. (URL) Since the part is at the core of the joint, it is hard to see it. You can see where the joint pivots, that is where the pivot point of the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)