 Technic / 15431
Re: 7905 building crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:13:28 GMT

Hey,

This is, indeed, an awesome set, both as a town set and as a source of parts (31 14-long technic beams alone, not to mention other beams and technic bits, plus tons of basic bricks, plates, tiles).

To me it’s the porta-potty that makes the set, though. I think this whole set is based on the premise of a huge practical joke: Crane operator 1 runs up the ladder and says to crane operator 2: “Quick, Joe Construction Minifig is about to go into the porta-potty. As soon as he does, grab ahold of it and whisk him ten stories up into the air!”

Brue