 Technic / 15430
Re: 7905 building crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:44:08 GMT

I think this is one of the best System sets to come out in quite a while. You get an amazing number and variety of pieces for a very good price, including those triangular girders (16 of them!) in yellow. I’ve only ever seen them in black, and that alone is worth the purchase to me. Add to that the first ever toilet LEGO has created, and this set is fantastic.

I don’t often buy multiple copies of a set because that can get expensive, but this is one of the times when I am happy to do so.