 Technic / 1539
Re: Rest of the Throwbots are out now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 00:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark R. Nusekabel writes:
Now we just have to wait for the RoboRiders...
I visited the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando last weekend and picked up
all six of the RoboRiders.  The guy that worked there said that they had
received them about a month before.  So, I would think that they should be in
regular stores pretty soon, although I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Tx, +Z+

I just picked them all up a less than an hour ago at my local K-mart, (Metro
D.C. area)

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
BRICKFEST IN U.S. CAPITOL, JUNE 9-11!!!!
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****