 Technic / 1540
Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 03:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tom Newsom writes:
Would it be possible (or does anyone have enough red beams?!) to build the
fuel tank and boosters for the technic shuttle. It's just that I finally got
this set a few days ago (my o my what a set) and the thought occoured to me.
You could add a few more switches, that disconnect the various parts. If the
controls could all cleverly link back to the shuttle, that would be even
cooler.

Well, I'm pretty sure it can be done, but you'll need a whole load of red and
white pieces. As soon as I had the idea, I rushed to my lego to try it out but
realised that I have no where near enough pieces.

So, I throw down the gauntlet and dare you to build the tank and boosters for
the shuttle. Cos I can't and I'd really like to see it :)
Ardjan Besse made one that's multicolored:
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/lego_mocs/shuttle.html
Alan
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/lego.htm