 Technic / 1501
Re: Rest of the Throwbots are out now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 03:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, James Walker writes:
In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes:
Flare and Spark are in stores.  Oddly enough, I've not seen both of them
together in the same store, so some shopping around is in order.  Oh, and
they do indeed have glow in the dark throw discs.  Now we just have to wait
for the RoboRiders...

June/July. I've seen 'em in a touring trailer display.
Onyx has (I think) Glowinthedark coloured wheels. Th wheels are the same as
the pit droid's nose.

I didn't see millennium though...

Millennium was possibly a Big W (i.e. woolies) exclusive, $24 Nov/Dec last
year. I haven't seen it since.

If you buy Flare, Spark and Blaster you can make an ultra cool fusion one...

The combined model (Dynamo) isn't as cool IMNSHO as the two from the original
series.

James (a different one)