 Technic / 15285
Re: Construction Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:49:13 GMT

Hi

here you will find some pictures and videos of the last Legofest we had here
in Italy
in particular there is a costruction yard 12mq big with some R/C technic
build by us

the model are (all in 1:20 scale) :

Caterpillar d6n
Liebherr r 934 litronic
Liebherr r 964 litronic
Caterpillar 683-E
Dumper Terex tr35
Dumper Komatsu hd 325

These are definitely very impressive models! It must be a lot of fun digging,
ripping, compacting and transporting with these earthmovers. What material do
you use on your construction site? I guess it must be of very low density.

Will you display these models in Torino at the LEGOFEST of coming September? I
will be there together with my LEGO fellow 'Swissbagger'. Both of us will show
some pieces of construction equipment as well.

Looking forward to seeing your models in reality.

Best regards from Switzerland

Beat

www.engineeringwithabs.ch