 Model Team / 1413
Re: Construction Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:39:09 GMT

what kind of model will you bring?

Swissbagger (Beat Schuler) will most likely bring his MAN tipper truck and the
Kaiser S2 climbing excavator presented here on Lugnet some time ago. (Can still
be found in the sidebar). Maybe another creation in the same scale as well. But
I don't think he wants me to tell about his creation here already.

I will bring a 1:13 scale excavator and maybe another, somewhat bigger model but
in smaller scale (1:25). And then I think I will bring my EMD F7 train engine
presented on lugnet.trains some time ago. I never had it run on a big layout.

if you like we can join together for an international costruction yard! :-)

Yes, why not. I think all of our creations (expect for the F7) will fit more ore
less into this construction yard.

we have 10 1m x 1,2m modular panel for the costruction yard!

That sounds impressive?

see you in Torino then!

Looking forward to it.

Beat