 Model Team / 1412
Re: Construction Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:12:50 GMT

Beat Felber ha scritto:
These are definitely very impressive models! It must be a lot of fun digging,
ripping, compacting and transporting with these earthmovers. What material do
you use on your construction site? I guess it must be of very low density.

thank you very much for your compliments! from me and from the other
guys from abstechnology
the models on your site a very impressive too!

It was very entertaining to play with all that sawdust !!
after the show we have cleaned all the models with air compressed spray!

Will you display these models in Torino at the LEGOFEST of coming September? I

Yes we well be in Torino for the Legofest with all the models and maybe
some more!!
will be there together with my LEGO fellow 'Swissbagger'. Both of us will show
some pieces of construction equipment as well.

what kind of model will you bring?
if you like we can join together for an international costruction yard! :-)

we have 10 1m x 1,2m modular panel for the costruction yard!

see you in Torino then!

Cristian