 Technic / 15277
15276  |  15278
Subject:
Electric Compressor for Pneumatic Engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:28:33 GMT

I’ve build few type of pneumatic compressors with different motors and pumps,
and also few types of pneumatic engines. Unfortunately, none of the Lego
compressors were able to drive the engines more than one or two rounds. Manual
pumping proves that the engines are built correctly, but this is too exhausting…

Can someone please suggest a decent electric compressor, or at least compressor
spec (PSI), which is suitable for Lego? My requirements are simple: Strong
enough to drive pneumatic engine, gentle enough not to destroy the plastic
elements.

Thanks in advance,

Avi Parvin