 Technic / 15254
  Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs

(URL) Hello! It's been a while since I've posted so I wanted to stop in and show everyone what I've been working on. Lego purists, beware - I use custom electronics. Check out my two current projects: Marion 6360 'The Captain' Stripping Shovel: (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs

(...) Nice job on the bucket wheel excavator. One question though, how did you get so MANY yellow excavator buckets? :) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs

(...) I bought 12 copies of this set, of course: (URL) ;) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)