 Technic / 15207
Re: Skid Steer Loaders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:

This is not what I’m searching for: I watched the safety-video on the Bobcat-webpage http://www.bobcat.com/products/aws/videosSafety2.html (70 Mb!) and the steering system is a bit different. There is only one joystick for steering, both for skidsteer mode and all wheel steer mode. This is the steering system I implemented in my creation (so far I’m not 100% satisfied with the all wheel steer mode... but I’m working on it) and I will also have only one joystick on my remote controller. I am considering of getting rid of the 2-speed mode (merely by lack of space...).

PS: don’t expect results within the next couple of months, it’s going really, really slow...

Maarten

I see now what you mean by all wheel steering. Deere dosen’t offer steering on their skid steer loaders. The control layout is different too. If I can be of any help just ask. I would like to see your MOC when its done.