 Technic / 14999
Re: How do I mount a motor in a studless construction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:

How about putting these on top, with the motor studs in the holes?

Another option is this part:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32530

It matches the geometry of the modified plate with pin hole that you proposed
using for the bottom rather well. There *is* a mate for this BTW:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/32529

but I find I use the modified 2x2 plate more often, as it's usually more
compact. Depending on space around the motor, using 3L friction pins with
bushing (I think of them as "push pins") can make this sort of mount easily
swapable.

--
Brian Davis