 Technic / 14997
14996  |  14998
Subject:
How do I mount a motor in a studless construction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 05:54:47 GMT

I'm looking for some ways of mounting a motor in a good solid mostly
studless construction that doesn't need lots of fiddling around with.

I'm looking to mount both 43362/71427 and 2838 styles of motors, but I've no
idea how to make it a fairly rigid studless design that doesn't bend too
much.  Any and all ideas appreciated.

I would consider the use of technic bricks and plates surrounded by bricks
that have technic holes in them to be okay, as long as it's a fairly common
part.

Naturally 2838 would have a different style of power connection to
43362/71427, the latter being powered from above.  Interchangeable mounts
would be good, as I could then consider the effect of different motors on
the same construction.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde