 Technic / 14991 (-5)
  Re: Progetto Formula 1 Technic

(...) Hi Ross, basically the first link is for a comprehensive article (in Italian language) I wrote about my recent "return to LEGO", including many details of the design process of my Formula 1 cars. But the brickshelf galleries are self (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Progetto Formula 1 Technic

X-posted to .technic - I don't speak Italian, but the pics are enough for me ;) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini Dumper

(...) Hi Mervyn, I am glad you did - I like this. What prompted you, new kit? (...) It looks close enough that the cylinder size is too easily forgiven. You have kept the hoses fairly neat too. (...) I also note you went for the good old technic (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Mini Dumper

I have just come out of lego technic hibernation (23 years) and have just finished my first MOC. It is a mini dumper, based on a Terex HD1000. It is in the scale of 1:11, in real life, just over 1m wide. Although the cylinders are a little out of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Worm Gear Problem

(...) A very interesting trick, Danny. Here is my implementation of your no-backlash transmission: (URL) Of course there is a trade-off between backlash and friction, but your design allows easy trimming. Philo (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact